Terms and Conditions
- We offer you 1 free trial class of 20 minutes.
- Although we will endeavour for you to keep your private teacher, we reserve the right to change the teacher if need be.
- Lessons must be paid for a week prior to the class.
- Lessons can be paid for via Pay Pal or bank transfer. Once we receive your booking we will send you an invoice by email.
- We understand that you may have a busy and unpredictable schedule. Therefore as long as your teacher has availability in his/her schedule, we can rearrange classes.
- A certain commitment is expected from the student. We deduct one lesson from the package for each month that the student does not book any lessons.
- If you have to cancel a class, you will not be charged if you give us 24 hours notice, the credit will go to your next class.
- If you do not show up for a class or cancel a class within less than 24 hours, you will be charged the full price of the lesson.
- If the internet connection is poor or goes down, the class will be rescheduled for a later date.